The Hockessin Meeting Burial Ground is located immediate across the street from the Meeting. The burial ground is large, probably about 5 or 6 acres. The remaining stones from the older portion of the burial ground are very difficult to read and most are illegible. The meeting is located in Mill Creek Hundred. Meetings were held at Hockessin as early as 1730, but weren't regularly established until 1737. The meeting received its name from an Indian village formerly near the area. Popular Quaker names from Hockessin include Baldwin, Cox, Dixon, and Woodward. The original meetinghouse was built in 1738 and enlarged in 1745.
| Thumb|| Description|| Status|| Location|| Name (Died/Buried)|
Headstone of Edwin Mendenhall
||Edwin Mendenhall (d. 10 Dec 1881)