1913 - 1989 (76 years)
||Delpha Cahoon [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||12 Dec 1913
||Benjamin, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||Des Mendenhall |
||27 Dec 1989
||Evergreen Cemetery, Springville, Utah Co, Utah, USA
||22 Aug 2006 |
||Arthur Lovell Mendenhall, b. 13 Feb 1913, Mapleton, Utah Co, Utah, USA , d. 13 May 1980, Scottsdale, Maricopa Co, Arizona, USA (Age 67 years) |
||12 Dec 1933
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co, Utah, USA
| ||1. Boyd Arthur Mendenhall, b. 21 Nov 1935, Springville, Utah Co, Utah, USA , d. 29 Feb 1952, Denver, Denver Co, Colorado, USA (Age 16 years)|
| ||2. Kathleen Mendenhall, b. 29 Jun 1941, Spanish Fork, Utah Co, Utah, USA , d. 13 Jul 1973 (Age 32 years)|
| ||3. Marilyn Mendenhall|
| ||4. Jinny Mendenhall|
| ||5. Dwain C. Mendenhall|
|+||6. Stanley R. Mendenhall|
||13 Apr 2007 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
Headstone of Delpha CAHOON Mendenhall
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
Grave Marker - 001607
- [S415] Ancestral File (R), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998).
- [S381] Grave Marker (Reliability: 3).
DEC. 12, 1913
DEC. 27, 1989
MARRIED DEC. 12, 1933 TO ARTHUR L. MENDENHALL
Photo & transcription by Chad G. Nichols
- [S203] Springville Cemeteries Online, Springville City, ([online] www.springvillecemetery.org), SEC. D LOT 81 POS. 2 WALKWAY (Reliability: 3).
Delpha "Des" Mendenhall
- [S423] Obituary (Reliability: 3).
Delpha (Des) Cahoon Mendenhall, age 76, our beloved wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, passed away peacefully at her home December 27, 1989 after a lengthy illness.
She was born December 12, 1913 in Benjamin, Utah, to Theron and Eliza Christina Johansen Cahoon. Married Arthur Lovell Menenhall December 12, 1933 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He died May 13, 1980. Survived by two daughters and two sons, Mrs. Ronald N. (Marilyn) Fernelius, of Missoula, Montana; Mrs. Dale (Jinny) Nicholson, Salt Lake City; Dwain C. Mendenhall and wife, Stephanie, Scottsdale, Arizona; Stanley R. Mendenhall and wife, March, Hooper, Utah; 26 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; one brother, Stanley and wife, Irene Cahoon, Mesa, Arizona. Preceded in death by a daughter, Kathleen Brown (wife of Richard F. Brown), and a son, Boyd A. Mendenhall.
Transcription by Springville City