Abt 1838 - Yes, date unknown
||Emmaline Naylor |
||Yes, date unknown
||9 Mar 2011 |
||Daniel Naylor, b. 2 Jun 1797, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 2 Sep 1858, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 61 years) |
||Anna Maria "Mary" Zeigler, b. 12 Apr 1799, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 14 Mar 1880, West Manchester Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 80 years) |
||16 Nov 1816
||Trinity & Reformed Church, York, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1850 U.S. Census|
West Manchester, York, Pennsylvania: "Daniel Nailer" family; also listed in the household are "Lavinah Nailer" and "Emmaline Nailer" with an unknown relationship
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1850 U.S. Census - 001826
- [S420] 1850 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 7th Census, 1850, (Washington [District of Columbia] : National Archives and Records Administration
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
31 Oct 1850, p 291, West Manchester Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania:
* Daniel Nailer, 55, Farmer, $5000 real estate, b. PA
* Mary, 51, b. PA
* Adam, 17, Laborer, b. PA
* Robert, 15, Laborer, b. PA, attended school within the year
* Tempest, 13, b. PA
* Franklin, 8, b. PA
* Samuel, 6, b. PA
* Lavinah Nailer, 26, b. PA
* Emmaline, 12, b. PA
[Research by Chad G. Nichols]
- [S813] New FamilySearch™, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, ([online] http://new.familysearch.org).