Abt 1868 - Abt 1874 (~ 6 years)
||Alice Kate Naylor |
||Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA
||10 Mar 2011 |
||Robert Naylor, b. 19 Jun 1834, Weigelstown, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 20 Dec 1898, Weigelstown, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 64 years) |
||Sarah Ann Grove, b. 15 Jul 1841, Weigelstown, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 25 Dec 1905, Weigelstown, York Co, Pennsylvania, USA (Age 64 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- DEATH: Died from being kicked by horse.
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1870 U.S. Census - 005372
- [S229] 1870 United States Federal Census, United States. Bureau of the Census. 9th Census, 1870, (Washington [District of Columbia] : The National Archives, [19--]
Microfilm of original records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C.) (Reliability: 3).
11 Aug 1870, Dover Twp, York Co, Pennsylvania:
* Robert Naylor, 36, Inn Keeper, $7000 real estate, $2500 personal estate, b. PA
* Sarah, 28, Keeping House, b. PA
* Joseph, 9, b. PA
* Rebecca E, 6, b. PA
* Alice K, 2, b. PA
* Emanuel Grove, 35, Wagon Maker, $3000 real estate, $6000 personal estate, b. PA
[Research by Chad G. Nichols]
- [S888] Personal Research & Library, Jerry Eppley, Eppley, Jerry, ([email] Jerry Eppley epplegw # comcast.net).