1827 - Yes, date unknown
||Lucy Wright [1, 2, 3] |
||21 Feb 1827
||Maidstone, Kent Co, England 
||Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England
||24 Jul 1848
|Baptism, by R. B. Margetts |
||Holywell, Shoreditch St. Leonard, London, Middlesex Co, England
|Slipper Glaser |
||Yes, date unknown
||2 Feb 2011 |
||James Wright, b. Abt 1790, of Watford, Hertfordshire Co, England , d. 1853, St. Louis, Missouri, USA (Age ~ 63 years) |
||Mary Dusall, b. 13 Jan 1798, Bermondsey, Surrey Co, England , d. 28 Mar 1863, American Fork, Utah Co, Utah, USA (Age 65 years) |
||17 Aug 1819
||St. Lawrence the Martyr Church, Abbot's Langley, Hertfordshire Co, England 
- MARRIAGE: Further research is needed as the parish church at Abbots Langley is 60 to 80 miles away from their daughter, Sarah's, christening place.
CHILD: Ancestral File lists two additional children:
Lucy Wright (1X8R-8B) b. 1843 of Abbots-Langley Parish, Hertfordshire
Sarah Wright (5D7H-BH) b. about 1843 of Hamper Mill, Watford, Hertfordshire
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1841 British Census|
1841 British Census - Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family. Research by Chad G. Nichols.
||1851 British Census|
1851 British Census - Holywell, Shoreditch St. Leonard, London, Middlesex - Mary DUSALL Wright family
- [S756] Nichols Online Library, Digital Documents Researched and Scanned by Chad Nichols & Relatives, Nichols, Chad G., (Catalogue of over 40,000 relatives with more than 5,000 of them having documentation to support their place in the family tree. Some recent generation surnames include Anderson, Broman, Campbell, Cloward, Conder, Dutson, Ericksen, Farmer, Holyoak, Kump, Kylen, Mendenhall, Nichols, Nielson, O'Donnell, Richardson, Roberts, Shelley, Stone, and Walker. Most ancestors are from England, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
7783 S 4950 W
West Jordan, UT 84081
USA) (Reliability: 3).
1841 British Census - 002941; 1851 British Census - 002942
- [S57] 1841 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1841 Census for England was taken on the night of 6 June 1841) (Reliability: 3).
Hamlet of Oxhey, Watford, Hertfordshire - James Wright Family at Hamper Mills:--James Wright, age 50, Paper Maker in the Mill
--Mary Wright, age 43
--Elizabeth, age 19
--Lucy, age 15
--Sarah, age 10
--Elias, age 7
--Ellenor, age 5
--Fredrick, age 3
- [S177] 1851 England Census [database online], Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1851. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1851. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The 1851 Census for England was taken on the night of 30 March 1851), P 24 (Reliability: 3).
131 Long Alley, (Holywell) Tower Hamlets, St. James Curtain Road, Shoreditch St. Leonard, London, Middlesex - Mary Wright Family:--Mary Wright, age 53, Nurse, birthplace Kent--Lucy, age 24, Slipper Glaser, birthplace Kent--Sarah, age 19, Drape Maker, birthplace Hampshire--Edgar, age 9, Scholar, birthplace Hertfordshire
- [S878] Personal Research & Library, Katie Ledbetter, Ledbetter, Katie, (4441 Bedford Dr., Provo, UT, 84604 - [email] kledbetter22 # gmail.com).
- [S880] Bishop's Transcripts for Abbotts Langley, 1570-1867, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The, (Salt Lake City, Utah. FHL 1537803, Item 6) (Reliability: 3).
Research by Katie Ledbetter